In marriage, all that matters at the end of each day, is your faith in God and your love for each other. What I strive for is the ability to end each and every day with the knowledge that I treated my husband with kindness and respect, and that he knew, without a doubt, that he was loved...
Today I start a 40 day journey toward a better marriage, I hope that some of you will come along on this journey, there is always something that we can learn from each other.



Wednesday, March 18, 2009

day 23 : love always protects

[Love] always protects.

—1 Corinthians 13:7 NIV

TODAY’S DARE

Remove anything that is hindering your relationship, any addiction or influence that’s stealing your affections and turning your heart away from your spouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is so important! It could be anything from video games to pessimism, in my book... Now that Spring is finally showing herself, why not get off the computer and go do something fun with your spouse. Spend time together gardening, taking a walk, etc... doesn't matter what you do, just do it together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment