In marriage, all that matters at the end of each day, is your faith in God and your love for each other. What I strive for is the ability to end each and every day with the knowledge that I treated my husband with kindness and respect, and that he knew, without a doubt, that he was loved...
Today I start a 40 day journey toward a better marriage, I hope that some of you will come along on this journey, there is always something that we can learn from each other.



Thursday, March 5, 2009

day 12 : love lets the other win

Do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.
—Philippians 2:4
TODAY’S DARE
Demonstrate love by willingly choosing to give in to an area of disagreement between you and your spouse. Tell them you are putting their preference first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a note that I will continue with the recaps tomorrow. Work is super busy and about all I have the energy to do the past couple days is come home and fall into the couch in a semi-comatose state by the end of the day! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment