In marriage, all that matters at the end of each day, is your faith in God and your love for each other. What I strive for is the ability to end each and every day with the knowledge that I treated my husband with kindness and respect, and that he knew, without a doubt, that he was loved...
Today I start a 40 day journey toward a better marriage, I hope that some of you will come along on this journey, there is always something that we can learn from each other.



Tuesday, March 31, 2009

day 31: love and marriage

A man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.

—Genesis 2:24

TODAY’S DARE

Is there a “leaving” issue you haven’t been brave enough to conquer yet? Confess it to your spouse today, and resolve to make it right. The oneness of your marriage is dependent upon it. Follow this with a commitment to your spouse and to God to make your marriage the top priority over every other human relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry to have missed a couple of days, I took an unintentional break, nothing negative going on, I really just forgot to post! lol When you think about it though, I think it's kind of like marriage, you get so comfortable in your relationship that it's easy just to let things go here and there instead of keeping up the work it takes to make things good!

So with only a few more days left, I will try my best not to miss another day, you have my word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment