In marriage, all that matters at the end of each day, is your faith in God and your love for each other. What I strive for is the ability to end each and every day with the knowledge that I treated my husband with kindness and respect, and that he knew, without a doubt, that he was loved...
Today I start a 40 day journey toward a better marriage, I hope that some of you will come along on this journey, there is always something that we can learn from each other.



Sunday, March 15, 2009

day 20 : love is Jesus Christ

While we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.

—Romans 5:6

TODAY’S DARE

Dare to take God at His Word. Dare to trust Jesus Christ for salvation. Dare to pray, “Lord Jesus, I’m a sinner. But You have shown Your love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and You have proven Your power to save me from death by Your resurrection. Lord, change my heart, and save me by Your grace.”

*This is such an important one for me, I seem to have the hardest time trusting...
Yesterday was a really bad day for me, emotionally, it could have been better had I just trusted...

0 comments:

Post a Comment