In marriage, all that matters at the end of each day, is your faith in God and your love for each other. What I strive for is the ability to end each and every day with the knowledge that I treated my husband with kindness and respect, and that he knew, without a doubt, that he was loved...
Today I start a 40 day journey toward a better marriage, I hope that some of you will come along on this journey, there is always something that we can learn from each other.



Tuesday, March 10, 2009

day 16 : love intercedes

Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.
—3 John 2

TODAY’S DARE
Begin praying today for your spouse’s heart. Pray for three specific areas where you desire for God to work in your spouse’s life and in your marriage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: Sorry about the missed day!
I did do something a little out of the ordinary for Chad, which was to wash some of his clothes and completely declutter the laundry room, which was becoming a thorn in both of our sides. He really noticed that! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment